One Full Day Training. ( 8-45am to 4-30pm )
- Theory session approx 25% "usable practical theory"
- Practical Sessions approx 75% "hands-on practical learn by doing"
We set course dates and venues according to booking numbers and demand. Once you have confirmed your interest in participating in a Club Auto Driver Training course, our instructors will be in touch within 48 hours to confirm a date and venue with you.
Practical in car demonstrations of all exercises by qualified professional instructors. Assorted "one on one" in car instruction and tuition in the participants own vehicle throughout the day.
You will understand the handling dynamics of the vehicle you drive everyday because we use your vehicle!
Course Content Includes:
- Tyres and vehicle condition
- Vehicle dynamics and handling characteristics
- Advanced ABS braking techniques
- Practical accident avoidance / collision prevention techniques
- Advanced safe cornering techniques
- Vehicle manoeuvring skills development
- Basic car control
- Conventional braking techniques
- Defensive and safe driving techniques
- Positive reinforcement of safe driver attitudes